Friday, August 7, 2009

tag by asha

Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award

ini.

* she's married
* she's genius!
* she used to sleep, dance n sepahkan my room
* she just lost her baby oshi.sory to hear that asha.
* she's different nowadays...surely for the better..n i still love her anyway.


Nyatakan 5 fakta diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya.

* i m a boring person
* er..i want a baby right now
* i love to pamper my frens..
* i prefer observing than talking..
* im looking forward something new in life.


Nyatakan 5 hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih

penerima award seterusnya.

* stay at home. if go out..i love kacau ppl.
* cooking & cleaning the house..so boring kn me?
* sleeping. better if got other ppl around me..i feel safer.mm..but i dunno y i choose single room rite now.
* shopping. preferably at less crowded places.
* vacation. island especially.


Anda perlu memilih 5 penerima award seterusnya dan describe tentang mereka.

* tc - a fren/hsemate/ex-skolmate of mine.pessimist-crazy-talkative type of person. she's a bully.. last word for tc..'pls behave'.huhuhu. we r so mean to each other. dun get me wrong..i love her.=p

* liyana - a beautiful cousin of mine. eldest sister in the siblings n the most sensitive one.she's like a younger sister for me..tho she's way taller than me.

* dhanie - also my cousin. the cutest among us. very concern about beauty n..music! she makes me laugh all the tym.

* naddiea - the 3rd sister of mine. a mama of two boys. a lecturer. loves blogging..n so caring about me.=p

* sofea - my pretty hsemate. she always got stories to tell me. she loves to laugh..n also lyk to kacau me.oh..i tink she's the only girl yg addicted to dota.


i also wanna tag, liyana n mirah. but asha already tag them.hehehhe.k..dats all.thnx asha for tagging!kind of fun doing this.=p

lovelovelovelove----

5 comments:

  1. hehehehhe..senstif ke??seket je....nk period aritu tuh...hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for doing this ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehhe..tapela. family kite mmg sensitip sume kot.=p

    welcome asha.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shahul pon nak baby gak....
    tapi bukan oshi la...
    yg betul...

    ReplyDelete
  5. tula..syepah pn xnk cm oshi jgk. kecik sgt...tade bunyi plak tu.hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete