Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a little correction

hmmm. it's better not to read my blog if u dun understand me n wut ive gone thru all my life.
i dun write for readers. i write for me, my satisfaction, my understanding, and my hope.
i dun judge people, i noe the person i wrote about. i didnt even said the person is sinful, coz it's not my authority to judge whether the person is sinful or not. i just want others to tink. not to make assumptions. i want ppl to understand. not to misunderstand. but y shud i bother thinking about ppl's assumption? coz u dun even hv any right to judge my writing , my thinking, n myself as a sin coz u r not HIM. it was, n never will be between me n u, it's between me n Allah swt. so, syuh2.i dun need such reader. 

9 comments:

  1. yes, ur rite~ it's always n only between us n HIM. nothing else on this worls matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. people hanya akan faham kalau dorang ade di tempat yg sama...

    kalo x.. dorang akan trus berckp tanpa henti.. biarkan la mereka..

    lgpun bukan semua org pk cmtue kn?
    u still have ur own friends who know the real u.. who actually understand what are u facing tru..

    take a good care sis..

    ReplyDelete
  3. its okay. let ppl say anything they want.

    its true. in the end, its always between us and Allah.

    your writing at least give me some motivation and make me think.

    Thank You. :) cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. plik tol klu dah tau x ske nape bace...this is free thinking blog ok!she has the right to say whatever she wants....

    dun like it??
    then open ur own blog n write things that u want to read...

    soooo stop bothering people about what u dun like to read because this aint ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx sisters.ur comments r very much appreciated!

    ~women r fragile like bottles..handle with care~

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i still be a reader of your blog? :-)

    ReplyDelete