Wednesday, October 8, 2008

picS raya.=]

sElamat ari raya to all. da lmbt ke? br raye-8 meh..huhu

these r few pics tym raya+blk kg aritu..huhu...this year's raya not bad loh..tho not all of the family members gather, this raya still got its own meaning for me.

yana n family still in london..miss u guys so much. other cousins pon raya overseas jgk. anak2 dara only me, dhani, k.yong, k.ijan, bibi n aji..but still..sonok je gosip2.huhuhuhu.

the most happiest people during raya was budak2..my nephews loh..haih. but being an adult also no bad la..got lots of duit raya..(thanx to my akak2 n auntie2 n uncle2.)=p

m sory to all my frens...coz i didn't wish any of u guys during raya..sowi sgt..pity izafi..she called me when i was waiting at lcct for my nxt flight to miri.huhu..sik smpt jmpa gik raya nie.





No comments:

Post a Comment